CHATELIER RETAILERS SALES AGREEMENT
By completing our Wholesale Registration on the Chatelier website (https://www.chateliercosmetics.com/pages/become-a-stockist), you the retailer are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all wholesale orders.
These Wholesale Terms and Conditions are subject to revision and change by Chatelier without notice. However, the current Wholesale Terms and Conditions shall be applicable to an order at the time Chatelier accepts it.
- The first introductory minimum order must be over €500 EUR excl shipping.
- Subsequent orders must have a minimum of €500 EUR excl shipping.
- Please note minimum spend amounts do not include postage.
- We do not offer a drop-ship service.
- We want to encourage you to stock our full range, we require a minimum quantity of five pieces per product for every order.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to shipping.
- When purchasing stock payment must be upfront via Direct Debit bank transfer.
- Any outstanding payment will incur an administration fee of €20 EUR and all overdue payments will incur a 10% additional fee.
- Once payment has been received we will distribute the stock to you. Please allow 1-5 working days once payment has been received for us to process your wholesale order.
- If you require the stock immediately, please email us at email@example.com, and we will endeavor to accommodate a quicker turnaround.
- Stockists that do pre-sales to customers on their website must have ordered that product from chateliercosmetics.com and paid the invoice in full prior to pre-sale.
- If a stockist orders a product from Chatelier that they have pre-sold on their website and arrives at Chatelier with a defect from our suppliers. We will be unable to send out that product to the stockist. Pre-sales are at stockists’ risk. We do not take responsibility for pre-sales. The amount paid to Chatelier will be refunded.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- All shipment involves must now be paid prior to shipment or packages will not be shipped.
- At Chatelier we use DHL Parcel for neighboring countries of the Netherlands and DHL Express shipping for other countries.
- Please email us for shipping pricing or alternatively you can organize your own courier.
- A stockist of Chatelier is responsible for insurance in case of theft and damage.
- If the stock is damaged in transit this is the responsibility of the shipping company, Chatelier takes no responsibility for shipping once it has left our premises. We encourage you to add additional insurance and tracking to cover such risks. If you, the retailer engage your own courier service to ship the product then it is your responsibility to seek compensation for any damaged goods.
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- If the goods are faulty then we will then apply a credit or refund for agreed products.
- If there is a manufactures defect, please complete our returns request form with images and details of the defect for your refund or credit.
PHOTOS OF PRODUCTS
- Chatelier can provide high-resolution photos on request via google drive to promote Chatelier's products for use on approved stockists’ websites and/or any social media. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Chatelier and we have the final say on the usage of images.
- You may use any of the images from our website.
- All images published on Instagram featuring Chatelier threads must include tags @chatelier and #chatelierbeauty. Failure to continually not tag the Chatelier brand may result in us canceling your wholesale account. Images taken from our Instagram and Facebook page must also include tags from our brand reps and permission from customers posting them. We take no responsibility for the images you share on social media.
- At Chatelier we encourage stockists to use not only our images at any time but also their own creative images of Chatelier products in any market campaigns. Our aim is to promote you as much as we can on social media and if we love your images we are happy to promote and tag. Customers love flat-lays, vanities, and bathroom shots, mixing them up can create an awesome social media profile.
- If you find any images you love and would like to use for your website banners or marketing let us know and we will send you high-resolution images.
ONLINE SALES AGREEMENT
- The retail price for Chatelier product is always the same everywhere, please see our website for the right retail prices.
- Our wholesale products include a product, product box & tree certificate.
- The products of Chatelier will never go in sale.
- You may however use coupon codes via email marketing only (not advertised on social media or coupons through your brand reps). These coupons may never exceed 15% off the retail price.
- We have the right to refuse a stockist or cancel a stockist order if a stockist is misleading in any way or form. We may do this at any time if our brand is being represented in the wrong way.
- Fraudulent activities are highly monitored on our site and if fraud is detected Chatelier shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
- Our agreement and these terms and conditions will be construed and governed according to the laws of The Netherlands.
- We love feedback, it helps us grow and improve our products so we can give stockists and customers exactly what they want. Let us know what’s selling or not selling and what customers are saying about Chatelier products. Feedback good or bad…helps us stay ahead of the market.