NATURAL & ORGANIC SKINCARE BRAND
Chatelier is a brand that epitomizes high-performance, luxury skincare, while at the same time producing natural and organic products that are ethical, sustainable, and cruelty-free.
As a former chemistry student, the founder inspired the name Chatelier by the law of Le Chatelier. It means molecules react in such a way, they always go back in balance and harmony. Chatelier believes a natural lifestyle is the way to find balance and harmony, and natural and organic skincare the way to create healthy and balanced skin.
Chatelier's packaging is inspired by the small village Le Chatelier in France, where you’ll find a beautiful chateau, in the middle of the countryside. An elegant appearance, in a natural environment. Chatelier's bottles are inspired by this chateau and also have an elegant appearance, with natural contents.
SKINCARE IS SELF-CARE
It is Chatelier's mission to make people feel great in their skin, by not only offering them luxurious and pure self-care products that create beautiful and healthy skin. But also by making people choose a product, that has been produced, with care for the environment, the animals and our people.
HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS FORMULAS
Chatelier creates high performance, highly concentrated, natural skincare formulas that create healthy and resilient skin that protects against early aging. During the formulation process there is a minimalistic approach and unnecessary ingredients, as well ingredients considered not 'clean' are avoided. Chatelier's formulas are not overly processed, which results in preserving lots of valuable vitamins and minerals and creating a higher performing product. Most ingredients come from organic farming, which hold even higher concentrations of nutrients than those of traditional farming, resulting in even more skin results.
A LUXURY SKINCARE BRAND THAT PRIORITIZES THE PLANET
Chatelier's founder came across a study from 'Rank a Brand', an independant European organization that ranks brands on how well they prioritize your health and the planet. This study revealed that most luxury skincare brands on the market scored poorly in many categories including environment and health, animal welfare, climate and labor conditions. From this, Chatelier was born, as the founder decided the world needed a luxury skincare brand that not only performs, but prioritizes the planet, people and animals.
THE BRAND THAT SCORES WELL IN ALL ENVIRONMENTAL CATEGORIES
A HEART FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- Chatelier uses organically farmed ingredients as often as possible to stimulate healthy soils and healthy eco-systems. They use only FSC-certified, recycled, and easily recyclable packaging materials, and limit the use of plastic for all the packaging, to score well in the category environment.
- Chatelier uses 'clean' ingredients from natural origin, which have a highly-effective result on skin health, in order to score well in the category of health.
- Chatelier doesn't use animal products or test on animals to score well in the category of animal welfare.
- Chatelier uses carbon neutral shipments as often as possible and plants a tree in the Amazon rainforest for every sold product to score well in the category climate.
- Chatelier skips ingredients that could potentially be harvested by children or in bad work environments and chooses certified organic ingredients as often as possible, which means farmers got paid a fair wage, to score well in the category of labor conditions.